Hydrotesting is a procedure followed to test the safety of the cylinder being used in the CNG car.
We have setup first periodical CNG Cylinder testing unit in Rajasthan, India approved by PESO, Government of India.
Process of Hydrotesting
CNG Cylinder Testing CNG cylinders are required to be tested periodically every 3 years. Following are the aspects of cylinder testing:
- De - Pressuring & Degassing of Cylinders
- Valve Opening
- Internal and External cleaning of Cylinders
- Internal Inspections
- External Inspection (thickness , bulge , burn , denis ,dig
- Cylinder wall Thickness measurement by Ultrasonic Thickness Tester
- Hydrostatic Test by Water Jackt method
- Cylinder Drying & Painting
- Fixing of Valves
- Nitrogen Purging
- Test mark sign is used after testing fitness of the Cylinder
- Assemble & Diassemble of CNG Cascades Delvier the cylinder with Certificate
We have CNG fitment centers all over India. Find the CNG installation center nearest to you.